Use Insite’s ccFundamentals supervisor training to improve the analytical and mentoring skills of your frontline leaders by providing the step-by-step instructions on how to improve the performance of specific contact center metrics.
- Classify relationships between key output metrics (Customer Satisfaction, Quality, Service Level, etc.) and input metrics
- Develop coaching skills that foster relationships, repetition and recognition to ultimately deliver performance improvement
- Implement the appropriate statistical tools with specific contact center guidelines and benchmarks
- Diagnose and terminate process defects (Customer Satisfaction, Quality, Service Level and Abandon Rate)
- Identify and eliminate process waste (Average Handle Time, Dollars Sold, Agent Utilization, First Call Resolution)
- Performance Metrics and Relationships
- Basic Statistics
- Performance Improvement Methodologies (DMAIC, PDCA, 7-Step)
- Customer Satisfaction Performance
- Quality Performance
- Revenue (Sales per Hour, Conversion Rate)
- Service Metrics (Service Level, ASA, Abandon Rate)
- Cost Metrics (AHT, Cost per Transaction, Agent Utilization)
Insite facilitated our customized ccFundamentals Training for Supervisors for a confidential insurance company client, teaching them how to utilize behavior profile assessments to identify characteristics of their high performing agents, how to route calls based on agent performance, how to implement compensation programs where the majority of the income is directly related to performance, and how to implement quick service speeds. Saving them $1,159,225.